Click on headings for relevant page.
early drawing
Map of remanis of Gardens today
view of Arch in Grounds
Remains of Summer House
The Temple in thegrounds of Temple Court
The former stables
The Old House in 1927
The Old House in 1999
The Family Tree of the Coopers & Bakers
1822 print showing Gazebo
Photograph of Gazebo demolished in 1974
view of remanis of Gazebo today
view of remanis of Gazebo today
The colour photographs show the remains of the Gazebo today. The print is by Benjamin Barker (1822) and show its position at the top of the Tyning with views across the Valley before the forest of trees. The sepia photo isnof the building prior to its demolition in 1975.