A History of St. Andrew`s Church, Charmouth

(10) Edwards
Click on image or on Home to return back.
William Edwards church warden 1749, 1763, 1789
Thomas Edwards 1787  1795
1822 three cottages lately in occupation of Philip Weadon and Samuel Osborne and then in sole Tenancy of William Edwards, butchers these premises were there before known as Folletts and Tibbs Tenement, owner Jacob Burrows and afterwards owned by Edward Farr and Elizabeth, his wife. Brian Combe and then of Catherine Williams now called Farrs Tenement.
1824 Joseph Wilson and Mary Ann Coles of East Street, Lion Square